Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Harrison Pajarito posted on Austin's wall

This was written by Austin's friend Harrison Pajarito and was posted the day after his passing by Harrison on his Facebook page.


CREATOR: gd-jpeg v1.0 (using IJG JPEG v80), quality = 95
man life is too real to be worried about nonsense just lost my bestfriend that i grew up with and didnt even get to see what he was gonna be as an adult always stood up for each other and talked about situations in life deeper than any conversation i could ever have with my parents. life comes and goes. thats why i gotta live my life better and make something of it. god is letting me live for a purpose that i yet to have found but, i will keep searching and try everyday to be the person i was born to be. i Love You Austin Harriss and will always be thinking about you even when im at my lowest. your life inspired mine to be more than i ever thought i could be and i thank the lord for putting you in it. R.I.P My Brother. always remebered!


No comments:

Post a Comment