Followers

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Lacey Brady posted on Austin's FB wall

This was written by Lacey Brady one of Austin's classmates and posted on his Facebook page.



                  
I don't know how I'm supposed to start this... But these past few nights I've had the craziest dreams, and in every single one of them,you were there,I mean I don't mind because I get to see you again,but it just makes it hard to know when I wake up,you're not here anymore,Your death has impacted the people in this town ,really your town,you've been the main talk for a while now,in a way I can’t explain.There is still an emptiness lingering throughout this place.Every where really,You were taken away from us way too soon. And way to suddenly, if you were here,Right now,you'd prolly be hanging with michael &some more of our friends,if it was like last summer,maybe even with me, we would be getting ready to have a great night,laughing,dancing,and singing to the most random songs, or you would be doing what you always done,and randomly build a fire when you were bored, you would set anything on fire,
Didn't care who's it was or what it was, and you would say,"it's not mine, so it's not my problem." lol,I still haven't went to six flags any this summer because last summer,you were there with us. Though me and you argued sometimes over stupid things, I'm glad we made up,I still have the beads you gave me hanging on my mirror,summer just isn't the same without you.Nothing will be the same without you, and that goes for most people in the town,if only you could see what you've done, you'd been so proud, how many people you brought together,How many people you brought to God,if superheroes really existed you'd definitely be one, because it was almost impossible for the people you brought together to Ever even talk, And people who mocked God now worship him because of the tragic we went through when you left,You saved us, all of us, In some way, everyone in the town you touched their heart,especially Shanna,she was telling me she wanted to drop out, but not anymore,she's making sure she graduates for you,since you
Passed her down your candle at changing of the guard,she's going to keep your light burning, she's going to finish school,since unfortunately we lost you 2 weeks before you were supposed to graduate.You had so many friends and family that love you deeply,I’ll always carry you with me. Because you taught everyone so much when you were here & now If losing you has taught me anything,it's to let go of grudges, live freely and forgive others,also the true meaning of selfishness,how truly lucky I am to be alive even when I have rough days,now I still try to find the beauty in life.& to hold onto every single memory and picture you have with somebody.. I hate that i can’t find all of our pictures we had together,from middle school and freshman year, when we would hangout sometimes at football games with adam,I wish I still had the video I made of you from Chanse's house one night.Those were some funny memories.I know you’re up there watching down on us all,and when you do I hope you're smiling with that bright smile of yours. I hope heavens everything it’s made out to be,and I hope you’ve met all the amazing people you’ve always wanted to meet,I know your with your poppy. I remember one night at like 3 am, you were telling us about him,and how much you've missed him,until you were in tears.I’ll never forget the last time I saw you,I’ll never forget one of the last conversations we had,It wasn't even two weeks until your death, but Chanse& some of his friends were wanting me to go hang out with them,then they said they were going to your place,You were texting me That night saying you'd come pick me up,and just asking me to go since we haven't hung out in a while,but it was almost midnight,I knew my parents wouldn't have let me leave anyways,and plus I was so tired,so I told you no, we'll hang out some other time,but I didn't know that the some other time would turn into afterlife.Im sorry I didn't go, if only I could go back to that night, I would've been there in a heartbeat, unfortunately life has no rewind buttons, and if it did,no one would ever learn to move forward, I’ll never forget anything. The way you always wore beanies,and played Hackey Sack,How the name wise guys was created between you,chance,& michael, lololol,how you were our dhod one time ahah,The way I'd see you in the hallway at school and you'd purposely run into me and with a stupid voice say "sorryy" or when we saw each other we would give each other the meanest look for about three seconds and start laughing,The way you used to beg me to have a seizure because you wanted to see what it looked like, even though you already have seen me have one many times before.lol (which by the way, I haven't had one in almost a month:D), most importantly I'll never forget your killer smile,your sense of humor,your admirable confidence,Your positive attitude toward things,your passion,and your generosity to everyone,you never cared what kind of people you were friends with, you never had to be in a certain group you just excepted people for who they really were and you loved them no matter what..Somedays I still can't believe you're gone,When I go into Kroger I hope your there working and I'll run into you, but your not going to be there,and it's hard to spend summer without you,But I guess there were bigger and better plans out there written for your life,So I just have to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the memories you gave me in your short time here on earth. They will be cherished forever,and as I continue to live on,despite what happened,I'll live with my head held high because that's what you would what everyone to do,and most importantly what ever life throws at me,I will live fearless,because I'm not afraid of anything anymore,because nothing is worse than losing a friend like you.
Rest in paradise. See you again someday.

1 comment:

  1. that was great i am crying just reading your heart felt letter

    ReplyDelete